Chef Emmanuel Stroobant shares his easy Mac & Cheese Recipe, catch him as he serves up tantalizing dishes at Savour @ Christmas Wonderland this December
TURKEY MAC & CHEESE
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 60g Flour
- 50g Butter
- 500ml Milk
- 500ml Cream
- 150g Gruyere cheese
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg, grounded
- 500g Macaroni or penne, cooked
- 400g Turkey meat, boneless and diced into small cubes
- 50g Fresh Italian parsley, finely chopped
- To taste Salt
- To taste Pepper
- Melt butter in a pot on low heat.
- Add flour and toss to obtain a paste.
- Slowly add the milk and keep stirring until it starts boiling again.
- Add cream, nutmeg and season to taste.
- Strain over cooked pasta, toss in turkey, parsley and half the gruyere cheese.
- You may add in any mushrooms or other vegetables such as green peas, carrots or pumpkin.
- Place the pasta in a baking dish.
- Cover with remaining cheese and bake at 180°C for 20 minutes.
Recipe by Emmanuel Stroobant, Chef Owner of Saint Pierre which was awarded 1 Michelin star by the second edition of Michelin Guide Singapore in 2017.
Join Emmanuel Stroobant and other celebrity chefs on a gastronomic journey at Savour @Christmas Wonderland, Gardens by the Bay from 1st to 26th December 2017, where you can sample specially created gourmet dishes starting from just $6.
Get your pass from only $25 now here.